Obviously GoT is back, and it’s the best show on TV. I mean really…what else can really compete? Obviously Breaking Bad came close, but there are dragons. And when there’s dragons, dragons always win.
Not only do I watch each Sunday, but I’ve learned a few things to apply to real life:
- It’s nice having a wolf by your side. If you can get a dog to stand by you, like the Starks have, it’ll help when people mess with you.
- It’s better having a dragon. It’s time to teach my cat to breathe fire and listen to command words. Stay tuned.
- Family can’t be trusted. They might poison you.
- Height doesn’t matter. Even someone half your height can kill you.
- Young ones are lethal. Watch out for the youngest in the family.
- Weddings are no longer happy occasions. Watch your back.
- Wine is always a good thing. I drink and I know things.
What else do we really need right?
Until next week.
image source: pixabay0