It’s easy to get a little lazy or think you don’t have time to workout. Monday mornings are the hardest in my opinion. You have to go to the office, you probably have a million emails waiting for you, before you even drink your coffee, and the worst part…you have to get out of bed! And be an adult….adulting is slightly overrated in my opinion.
So why not challenge yourself? Make it a competition, where you have to beat your previous record. And hey I’ll do it with you. For the next 4 weeks, let’s get our bodies saying ouch, and hell yes.
- Kettle bells (at home or at the gym): swings and squats
- Start with 3 sets of 5, each
- Increase to 3 sets of 25 each by the end of 4 weeks
- Hold for 20 seconds
- Increase to 90 seconds by the end of 4 weeks
- 10 lunges, 3 times
- Increase to 30 lunges, by the end of 4 weeks
- 10 pushups, 3 times
- Increase to 25 pushups by the end of 4 weeks
- 5 burpees, 3 times
- Increase to 20 by the end of 4 weeks
Are you ready? Let’s do this!
image source – pixabay